Adam was hired into the City of Crown Point in May of 2006 where he served as Governmental Affairs Director and Special Projects Coordinator. Adam spent nearly two years in a chief of staff role, overseeing the City of Crown Point's Public Safety Departments, reviewing government contracts & issues and leading the City's implementation of advanced technologies.
In 2008, Adam migrated to the newly formed position of Media Relations / IT Director. Adam currently oversaw the implementation and success of all technology needs throughout the City, including the City's network, security, online presence and digital footprint. "If it plugs in....we deal with it".
In 2021, Adam was tasked from Mayor Dave Uran to lead the newly formed PACE Department. Through Adam's leadership, the PACE Department will be responsible for Quality of Life resources from the City of Crown Point; including, but not limited to Parks & Recreation, Athletics, Communication & IT and Entertainment.
Additionally, Adam is pleased to be part of the City of Crown Point's Drone Team, COVID-19 Task Force and Emergency Response Team.
Education / Training / Awards
- Crown Point High School Class of 1999 - Graduated w/ Honors
- Purdue University - Bachelors Political Science (International Law & Terrorism - Graduated w/Honors
- Leadership Northwest Indiana - Graduate
- NWI Times 20 Under 40 Award
- Extensive Training in the Following:
- Information Technology (Networking, Security, Audio-Visual, Graphic Design, Web Development and both Hardware and Software Implementation)
- Small Business Management
- Local Government Financing
- Ethics in Government
Organizations & Volunteer Work
- Crown Point Chamber of Commerce - Fmr. Vice President
- Crown Point Girls Softball - Coach and Volunteer
- Crown Point Cal Ripken - Coach & Volunteer
- Old Homestead Preservation Society, Inc - Board Member
- Loyal Order of Moose - Member
- Lions Club
- Oak Hill Cemetery Restoration - Member
- Crown Point Girl Scouts - Volunteer
- Crown Point Boy Scouts - Volunteer
- Operation Christmas Child - Volunteer