The City of Crown Point Dog Park is located on 3.82 acres on the corner of Merrillville and Center Ross roads. Anyone who wishes to use the City of Crown Point Dog Park needs to place an application with the PACE (Parks, Athletics, Communications and Entertainment) Department, located at Bulldog Park, 183 S. West St. Each dog will need a Dog Park Registration and Agreement form and up-to-date vaccination records on file with the City of Crown Point. Dog Park memberships are non-transferable and non-refundable. Membership runs a year from the date you register for a membership.
Dog Park Rules
1. Owners are legally responsible for the behavior of their dogs at all times.
2. Owners must clean up dog waste immediately. Please utilize the waste stations at the park.
3.The dog park is open daily from dusk to dawn.
4. Registered dog owners ONLY may use the Dog Park and when using the Dog Park are required to carry key cards at all times.
5. Owners must have voice control of dogs when off the leash.
6. Dogs must be leashed when entering or leaving the park.
7. Keep your dog away from gates when others are entering/exiting.
8. Maximum of two dogs per adult allowed at one time.
9. Owners must carry a leash at all times.
10. Small Dog Park is for dogs less than 25 pounds. Large Dog Park is for dogs 26 pounds and over.
11. Dogs must be supervised by their owners at all times.
12. Handlers must be 16 years of age or older. Children 11-15 must be accompanied by an adult. Children under 11 are not allowed inside the park.
PROHBITED• Human food and dog food/treats
• Glass containers
• Puppies (under 4 months old)
• Aggressive dogs
• Sick dogs
• Motorized or human propelled devices (except wheelchairs) within the dog area(s)
City of Crown Point Resident, who lives within city limits: $60 first dog, $20 each additional dog
Non-Resident, who lives outside of city limits: $75 first dog, $40 each additional dog
Replacement access card: $10