Date: Tuesday, May 31, 2022 Time: 5:30-9 p.m. (VIP 4:30-5:30 p.m.) Registration and Networking begins at 5:30 p.m. Address will begin at 6:30 p.m. Location: Franciscan Health Pavilion at Bulldog Park (183 S. West St.)
Mayor David Uran will deliver his final State of the City address from 5:30-9 p.m. Tuesday, May 31, at the Franciscan Health Pavilion at Bulldog Park, located at 183 S. West St. The Mayor's Office will come together with city departments, local businesses and community stakeholders for a night of networking, awards and exciting announcements. Come wish Mayor Uran well as he gets ready to start a new chapter with the South Shore Convention and Visitors Authority!
Uran will provide a recap of the last year and highlight development to look forward to in 2022. Several Crown Point businesses and community members will be honored during the evening with special awards. Awards presented:
• Business Longevity: Crown Point businesses that have been in business for 25-plus years in 2021 will be recognized with an award.
• Youth Community Achievement: Two Crown Point High School students who have exceeded the requirements in community service will be recognized and presented with a $500 grant to be used toward college for their outstanding efforts. The grants are sponsored by the City of Crown Point and The Crown Point Community Foundation.
• Company logo included on event e-blasts, website, and signage at the event • Recognition during the event • Private VIP reception before the event. (Includes 1-hour open bar) • A table of 10 tickets with premium table position
Gold Sponsorship - $500
• Company logo included on event e-blasts, website, and signage at the event • A table of 10 tickets
Silver Sponsorship - $300
• Company logo included on event e-blasts, website, and company name on signage at the event • 5 tickets
Bronze - $200
• Company name included on website and signage at the event • 2 tickets
All sponsorship levels include the opportunity to donate tickets to city employees, who will join your table.
Checks should be made payable to: Diversified Marketing Strategies 1255 Erie Court Suite C Crown Point, IN 46307
2022 VIP Beverage Sponsors
Ava Michael Beautique
BMO Harris Bank
Indiana Beverage Larson Danielson
Quality Impressions Randy Niemeyer for Lake County Council