Irrigation/Sprinkler System(s)

  • Some properties have separate meters for their home and sprinkler systems.
  • If your property has a separate meter for your irrigation system you will need to notify the Clerk's office when you are turning off your sprinkler system for the season (request form below) In doing so this will eliminate you from receiving a minimum bill each month.
  • In the spring you will need to notify us again to let us know when you will be starting your sprinkler system again. (request form below) This will make your account active again.
  • If you neglect to notify the Clerk's office of the on and off times it may cause issues with your billing.
  1. Clerk - Treasurer

    Physical Address
    101 N East Street
    Crown Point, IN 46307

    Fax: 219-662-3378

Irrigation & Sprinkler System Documents