During this time:
- All City offices will be operational during normal business hours but, only available to answer phone calls and emails - no walk-ins.
- All police, fire, emergency services will remain operational.
- Trash pick-up will continue as usual, unless otherwise notified by the city.
- All regularly scheduled public meetings will take place virtually through Zoom.
- Utility bills (Community Service Bill) may be paid by mail or placed in the designated payment box outside of City Hall only - no entering the City Hall until further notice. If you have direct payment currently setup -nothing will change with that process.
- Indiana American Water has confirmed that our water supply to our homes and businesses is safe to drink as it meets or exceeds all Federal and State requirements, for further information from the EPA on public water systems / please visit:
The Building Department will be open to review applications for all building permits - Inspections will continue as needed and requested. Call 219-662-3239 directly to find out more details on this process. See the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) website for additional information.
These operations are based on current conditions provided to the City of Crown Point.
For more information, go to Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) website or the Indiana State Department of Health (ISDH) website.
This order will remain in effect until further notice.
Office of the Mayor
David D.F. Uran